Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ashulee: I kind of got that way about my last bf... I was, and still am kind of convinced that I've loved him more than anyone and was totally planning to ask him to marry me. but... then he would call me all the time while I was working or out with friends and couldn't talk, and after getting off the phone I would worry the whole rest of the day about the discussion we were going to have later about his feelings and how they were hurt by my having a life when he needed to talk... and communcation sorta broke down because he apparently appreciated a lot about me, but only really stated it when he was sad or angry or sexually dissatisfied, and when I said I just needed some space for a while, it got way worse with the jealousy and calling for fear of losing me... until one day I was like "GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF YOU" and I went kind of scary insane for a short while there... :Cwruidth: um
Cwruidth: Ashley, i'm going to level with you here... that's exactly the sort of nightmare-horror that insecure guys like me need to be shielded from at all times.
Ashulee: ah.
Ashulee: I am sorry.
Cwruidth: to a guy with almost no connection to his own feelings like myself, that story is borderline-Lovecraftian.

2 Comments:

Blogger 23r0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 AM  
Blogger 23r0 said...

wow i could not of said it better myself ... what you said that is

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home