Tuesday, December 19, 2006

5 years.

the concept started. began. and grew.......

a quote from years past.

Something of a journey I take... life starting to make sense only to be taken from me.. taken after taunting me with the one thing I need, want, yearn for.. unjust in everyway that this maker should take my ever reason for existence. My eyes wander but my head is not straight.. I cannot concentrate and others wonder what is wrong with me... I drive poorly in this state... drive myself to insanity... what a journey only to think, think that it could be taken when I know it will not be...
what happened to a life of purity.

happy birthday, NAP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Third said...

It seems so strange to look back and think "it really HAS been five years." Here's to five more.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home