Wednesday, March 22, 2006

inner fire

sometime i fell like im on fire
like the days when i have the one line that gets the whole room laughing or the rant that get me motvated (roachs twinkes orbit soda rambo and the beting of elder snakes , dont ask)
or
when the burning contents of my insides burn there way up to the back of my mouth just to burn right back into my stomach wich sum days seems like a very small part of hell that no happy just staying inside of me
or

when i get lost in a though that manged to get thought all the TV like static of my mind takes hold and never lets go (thank you MR.Cortez)

so il ask waht is your flame .



ZERO

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Armitage said...

*applause*

That's a good question. I shall take some time to formulate an answer.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Third said...

"Many houses of life have held me. Long have i sought to find him who made these prisons of the senses. But now, you builder, i have seen you at last. Never again shall you construct these houses of pain! The walls are broken, and the ridgepost shattered! Now that the bonds of ignorance and craving are sundered, deliverance is obtained for all! Wonder of wonders! All living things are luminous beings, endowed with wisdom, and with virtue!"

~/sutraquote~

3:27 AM  
Blogger 23r0 said...

thank you liam

2:45 AM  
Blogger Brian Armitage said...

Aha. To answer the question, and in keeping with the theme...

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:
" 'The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes?'"

-Matthew 21:42

But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

-Jeremiah 20:9

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home